Sunday, March 17, 2013

Random post

So, I didn't attend Anger Regional this week-end, fearing my next 2 exams next week. My friends still made it, but apparently Antoine and Cocolo didn't top. I haven't heard any news from Seb and Tudor.

The interesting part is, we end up wanting to play a same deck for this regional (without telling to other members before going there lol). To be honest, Cocolo has beaten me swiftly using "that" deck yesterday, but I still doubt it since "that" deck was existing from many formats ago but almost 0 players had topped with it (excluding pro players factor here). I played some random singles on DN (lol DN quality?) using that deck and in every game I find out this deck offers so many options, I can rush for game in 1 turn, I can also make a pseudo-lock if I wasn't able to win this turn. Everything just fits the bill perfectly, since I always want to play a deck that can go for game whenever I want AND it must have control aspect build in.

There's still some weaknesses to look up and correct though, like the veiler-vulnerability, or Anti-spell Fragrance vulnerability etc... Veiler is widely used in OCG right now, Anti-spell Fragrance comes close next because that card is pretty much auto win if you go first vs Spellbook. Mermail somehow will be reduced in number because of Ophion's release (although we don't actually consider it as a true deck because Evilswarm deck is missing Evilswarm Kerykerion as OCG import in Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy).

I just discovered an old but good deck too, I plan to use it in my next local (will likely write a report if I don't get screwed too much lol).

Everybody hates Monday with a passion, including me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment