Monday, April 1, 2013

JOTL-EN099 new weapon to combat Prophecy


Have you ever read Spellbook Judgment Day? That card basically says "Kill me next turn or I'll bury you with my grotesque hand". But what if every deck can effectively main 3 non-themed version of Spellbook Judgment Day? That's why this card comes to see the light:

Magical “C”
Earth/Insect/2/500/200
During either player’s turn: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; this turn, each time your opponent activates a Spell Card, immediately draw 1 card. You can only use 1 “Magical C”" per turn.

Goodbye Prophecy.

Anyway let's get back to the real scheme:

I also notice that recently I always wanted to try out unconventional moves in local tournaments. That actually helps in the long run, thanks to that "new" move I'm able to see another dimension of my deck. Oh and on DN, I always do that, lol.

I was very lazy lately (since when I wasn't???), I have to drop off my games and finish my project asap. It's also hard to explain what I was doing in the shadow (tbh, none other than study works, school project, games and sleep) because recently the girls always ask me out loud why I haven't responded to their messages. Troublesome =.=

I will revisit my Feature matches analysis once I can get over this week (2 project deadlines, then 2 exams.................)

2 comments: