Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lolzy

Courtesy from a report of Bribignac, judging WCQ Regional Paris/Epita (07/04/2013). You can read the entire article here: http://kingyugi.fr/forums/viewtopic.php?id=26118&p=3

I find it hilarious so I'll just make a translation for everyone (hope I can do this job better than Google translate :)   ):


10 hard to believe situations:

10. A mermail player was able to make Black Rose while he was in a pinch under Macro Cosmos/Shock Master.
9. A Hero deck in the final match.
8. "Judge! I heard from someone my opponent cheated. Can you check his deck to see if he ran more than 1 Gateway?"
7. "Judge! Why did I have to take a Game Lost because I forgot to de-side from last round?"
6. "It wasn't an extra draw! I just forgot that I was under Reckless Greed"
5. "Judge! My opponent has dropped Gorz. Can I use Veiler on his token so it's down to 0 atk?"
4. (A question from a player, when Round 2 is finished) "I lost my first match, can I top or it it better to drop?"
3. 2. 1. not very interesting, I shall pass on them.

PURE GENUINE OR PRO CHEATER




For those who don't know, recently there is a resurgence of Hero deck in France, of course it isn't the Electrum OTK version (because us Europeans don't have access to Gustaph). It's the A Hero Lives Mask Change version, where all you need is a couple of Blade Armor Ninja/Excalibur, Miracle Fusion and Mask Change to win. You can also have roughly 10 traps at your disposal, in case your opponent survived the assault.

No comments:

Post a Comment